In late 1968, two
lifelong friends--cousins--decided they'd build a line of costume
jewelry based on the pieces you'd find in Grandma's jewelry box. But
there were two big problems with the idea: They didn't know how to make
jewelry and they had no money to fund a business. Self-confidence and
belief won out over the obstacles, and the two created a design house
known today by costume jewelry lovers around the world: The 1928 Jewelry
People began to collect 1928 Jewelry as soon as
it appeared on department store counters back in the early '70s, and
they continue collecting it to this day. Making It 1928 is the story of
how two guys with big dreams cleverly crafted a timeless fashion brand
that lasted through decades of style trends, making ladies feel
beautiful for over 50 years.
This book is important for
collectors but even more so for young designers who want to know what is
required to build a brand and bring it to the market. Artisan jewelry
makers will also learn about what it takes to do what 1928 did,
successfully and on a smaller scale.
163 pages and over 120 color photos to document the 1928 journey, as well as highlights from the B'sue by 1928 components line.
Thank you. This is for epub reader only. That means you have to download an app to be able to see it.
There are 2 ways to download your epub after purchasing it.
- First go to "My Account"
- Next click on "Review orders/ track packages" under My Orders.
- In order history click on the drop down arrow and then click on "orders placed in the past 12 months" and click "GO".
- It should look like this. Click on "Download Files(s)>>>"
- After this it will show you, your order details. Click on "Click here to download the files you've purchased."
- Next you will see Your Downloads... Just click on the "Making it 1928.epub" in pink.
- It will start downloading and you choose where to open it. Remember you need a epub reader app.
- We will send an email. If you didn't get an email please notify Jordan at email@example.com .