WEBSITES & FACEBOOK GROUPS
B'SUE FAVORITE VIDEOS
Mixed Media and Assemblage:
THERE ARE MANY MORE.....we have well over a hundred, most of them are FREE VIRTUAL CLASSES.
COME VISIT OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
THE BOOK LIST
Honestly, guys, this is only a start. It should be a mile long! But since everyone wants recommendations, here are a few to get you started:Mixed Media:
- Complete Photo Guilde to Jewelry Making by Tammy Powley
- Bead on a Wire Sharilynn Miller
- Wire Art Jewelry Sharilynn Miller
- The Jewelry Architect Kate McKinnon
- Metal Discovery Workshop Linda and Opie O'Brien
- Explore, Create, Resinate by Jen Cushman This is the RESIN BIBLE
- Making Connections Susan Lenart Kazmer
- Resin Alchemy Susan Lenart Kazmer
- Metal Artist's Workshop: Demystifying the Jeweler's Saw Thomas Mann
- Weave, Wrap, Coil Jodi Bombadier
- Pretty Little Things Sally Jean Alexander
- Fabulous Jewelry from Found Objects, Marthe LeVan
- Jewelry Lab Melissa Manley
- ANYTHING written by Christi Friesen. My favorite is FLORA.....find them at her website, christifriesen.com
- The Complete Book of Polymer Clay Lisa Pavelka
- Patterns in Polymer Julie Piccarello
- Costume Jewelry 101, Costume Jewelry 202, Costume Jewelry 303 by Julia Carroll
- Fabulous Fakes Carole Tannenbaum
- Miriam Haskell Jewelry by Sheila Pamfiloff and Cathy Gordon
- Warman's Jewelry.....never miss an issue! They are updated and there are new ones about every two years.
- The Jewels Of Miriam Haskell Deanna Farneti Cera
Tell ME about your favorites and why they should be on this list, we will update the book list every so often!
For me, a fabulous archive and visual learning center for latest breaking trends and tutorials is PINTEREST. A great book is ALWAYS a worthy investment! But I have begun to think that spending money on magazines might be better spent. Just about anything you'd like to learn is at Pinterest or one of the links above....or at least, a pathway to finding out!