Canary Yellow: Gilders Paste wax focuses on high quality waxes and artisans' pigments brings out beauty and durability. No fading or tarnishing. Use on wood, metal, ceramics, polymer clay, faux finishing, engravings, resin, and more. Note: the Gilders Paste comes directly from the supplier and sometimes it happens that the Gilders Paste in the can is slightly torn (shrunken), this is normal and the product is good. For this reason, a spatula is supplied by the supplier as standard with the Gilders Paste. Take a tiny bit of "paint thinner" and use the spatula to mix it with the Gilders Paste. This can be done again and again (if necessary). This way the product remains usable for years. Sold by the package.
How To Use:
- Blend together for an endless color palette.
- Use paint thinner or turpentine to soften or extend into a cream, paint, stain, or wash.
- Apply with brush, sponge, cloth or finger.
- Dries in 10min to touch, 12 hours into a hard, durable tack free wax finish.
- Finish matte or high luster while burning with a soft cloth.
- Covers 2.78 meters.
- Concentrated formula.
Measurement & Specs
SOLD: Sold Individually
MATERIAL: Paste Wax
COLOR/PLATING: Canary Yellow