Red Apoxie sculpt combines the features and benefits of sculpting clay with the adhesive power of epoxy! Its smooth, putty-like consistency is easy to mix & use. Self-hardens (No Baking); cures hard in 24 hrs., semi-gloss finish. Adheres to nearly any surface.
Great for sculpting, embellishing, bonding and filling most anything. Accepts paints, stains, mica powders and more for a variety of finishing options. Be creative with your own uses!
Features & Benefits
* Self hardening
* Putty-like consistency
* 1-3 hour working time
* Highly Adhesive
* Superior Detail
* 0% Shrinkage & Cracking
* Hard & Durable
* Semi-gloss finish
* Marine & Exterior Quality
* Freeze-thaw stable
Directions For Use
1. Wear disposable gloves to measure equal parts of A & B. Always retrieve parts A & B with different tools.
2. Mix & knead together for 2 minutes until thoroughly combined and a uniform color is achieved. Note incomplete mixing will give poor results. Allow mixed product to rest 5 minutes for better handling.
3. Apoxie sculpt is ready to use; working time is 1-3 hours. Shape as desired. Smooth or texture with a wet finger, brush, Q-tip or sculpting tool. Self-hardens (NO BAKING); 24 hour full cure.
4. Clean up: soap & water or Safety Solvent (very helpful for smoothing, removing finger prints & cleaning up pigment/product residue before set-up). Finish as desired. Paint wet or dry. Outdoor & marine Quality.